The world of aquatic life is extremely lively, the aquarium with the meaning of bringing nature into the house has attracted many players and all ages. And Most of the people who started playing aquascaping came from fish keeping and breeding. Are you planning to switch from aquarium fish to freshwater aquascaping? So when it comes to playing aquatic life, what are the advantages and disadvantages? Let’s find out with us!
- Cost: This is one of the issues that most people who start to switch to aquatic life are interested. Switching to aquatic life requires a higher cost to make your aquarium beautiful. Includes costs to upgrade such as:
– Glass tank: When you play aquatic. It is something we strongly encourage because having a glass of glass-lined glass without glue is a good thing. The glue-free seal tank will honor all the beauty of the aquatic world in the tank without being covered by any other part. However, this is not mandatory. The cost of having a glass tank is usually much more expensive than a normal tank with the same volume because the glass must be thicker and the quality of the glass required is better.
– Upgrade the filter system: Different from the filtration system of aquariums. Filter system of aquatic tanks in addition to physical filtration that filters debris, filter also works bio-filtration, ie using microorganisms to remove bad odours and resolving those kinds of dirt that are hard to filter by objects physical.
– Lighting system upgrade: In addition to lighting alone as in aquariums, aquatic tanks require a more standard lighting system. Let the plant and its natural environment grow.
– Aquatic materials: In addition to the basic conditions when playing aquatic plants, players also need to provide tanks with other conditions such as CO2, soil, nutrients, temperature …
Although the cost of each type is not too expensive, the aquarium wants to be as beautiful as the video or pictures on the internet. Requires you to be fully equipped. So this is also a problem when participating. With a personal point of view we recommend gradual and complete purchase to experience, as well as to understand their function.
- Knowledge: When playing aquatic plants, you need basic knowledge about biology. Because what you take care of this time is not only fish, but also taking care of an entire ecosystem including trees, fish, soil, micro-organisms, etc. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the balance when taking care of it. is a problem you need to pay attention to.
- Passion: Perhaps this is the most difficult thing we think will be the barriers of newcomers to the aquatic world. Many players at first came to the aquatic world by beauty. However, after a while due to the lack of passion that is large enough, it is not necessary to take care of the tank regularly so the tank becomes worse and worse. Therefore, they quickly gave up this art.
- Fish farming knowledge: The first thing we see in the players this time is the fish farming knowledge. Due to the experience of fish care, since you have just started playing aquarists quite well, so the fish is usually healthy and easy to reproduce.
- Aquatic vision: Experience from fish farming. And set up the miniatures in the aquarium so the aquatic vision is very good. So when new players switch to aquatic life, in terms of composition, they always achieve higher accuracy.
- Solve situations that arise: Due to the available experience of ornamental fish farming, it is easier to solve problems that arise. Some of the most common problems in aquatic tanks are water, fish disease or accessory systems.Although there are many difficulties, if you are really passionate about this aquatic subject. Do not hesitate. Try it and love it!